*This is a PRN position and is not benefit eligible*
*This is a Remote position*
*Also accepting Intern / Associate Level Applicants
Pay: $25.00 – $32.00 per hour
Join our Team!
Agentix Counseling, Coaching, & Consulting is a full-service counseling and consulting agency committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We promote transformative counseling services and the development of culturally competent leadership practices within the modern organization.
We are seeking independent and associate Licensed Therapists to join our team. Special consideration will be given to bilingual candidates. This is a great opportunity for therapists who are:
- Working in other areas of the field and desire a diverse range of counseling.
- Seeking part-time, flexible hours.
- Considering retirement but not quite ready to retire completely.
- Looking to make a real difference in the lives of people in our community.
- Seeking flexibility in hours and prefer working from the comfort of their own home.
- Special consideration for Spanish speaking clinician.
- Support growing your caseload.
Qualifications for Employment:
- Master’s degree in Counseling or Social Work
- Licensed to provide mental health treatment in the state of Texas
- Strong clinical background with substantial experience in a psychotherapy setting
- Highly-organized, self-motivated, collaborative, curious, and proactive
- Provide quality mental health services to clients assigned
- Flexible schedule/availability for evening and weekend appointments
- If hired, intern or associate-level applicants must procure their own board-approved supervisor outside of the agency.
- Submit to a background check if hired
Cover letters should be concise, well-written expressions of your clinical orientation, commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and counseling experience.
Resumes should reflect your full clinical training, work, and educational background.
To Apply – Click Here