Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods because you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem obsessively.
- You don’t know who to trust or talk to about your internal struggle.
- You wish there were someone to tell you why you feel this way.
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control.
- Your struggle negatively impacts other areas of your life.
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy but not sure how it could fit into your life.
…individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. Group therapy may have its own set of numerous advantages. Still, if you want more control over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and the timing of your sessions, you owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – reach out to Agentix today for a free initial consultation.